Business Insider: Watch This Technology Remake Tons of Used Plastic
Most people know traditional recycling, which processes only about 10% of plastic, like bottles and other containers. Advanced recycling technologies, used by companies like Braven Environmental, focus on the other 90%. Watch how Braven takes these hard-to-recycle plastics and transforms them into raw materials for new products, including new plastics, conserving natural resources.
February 22, 2022