We keep the molecules in play.
This gives a product a circular life, greatly reducing its chances of becoming waste and helping keep it out of our environment.
Circularity is simple, but it requires making sustainable changes.
There are multiple steps that can accelerate our drive toward circularity, such as:
- Choosing materials with a lighter environmental footprint (such as lightweight, efficient plastics).
- Rethinking how products are made, designed and used.
- Designing products that can be reused and/or recycled.
- Capturing materials at the end of their useful life to keep them in play and out of our environment.
- And using conventional and advanced recycling to remake these materials into new materials to be used again and again… reducing and displacing the need to extract limited natural resources.
What We're Doing
Progress in Action
Find out how we are changing business models to embrace circularity.
Find out what’s happening and how we’re making sustainable change.
Want to help make sustainable change? We’re providing helpful resources to lend your hand and raise your voice.